Sunday, October 31, 2010

Robbie - Utah Headshot Photographer

Robbie is a good friend of mine who I met this past couple of months, after I moved to Springville. Robbie has a lot of great qualities, some of which include that he is honest, loyal, kind-hearted, and the list could go on and on.

A couple of weeks ago, Robbie asked me if I would be willing to take some headshots for his new career in acting. Of course I obliged! Robbie turned out to be a natural, and we had a lot of fun on his first photo shoot ever! He took direction really well, and I am and was really impressed with how well he took direction.

Robbie, I just wanted to say that I am really proud of you for taking this chance and doing something that you really want to do. I really believe in you, and think that you have the potential to be extremely successful in this field. Always work hard, and never give up! You've got a lot of people rooting for you!












Special thanks to my boyfriend and Robbie's friend Kent for coming along and helping out!

2 comments:

  1. These are great I love the coloring in the 3rd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I LOVE your blog! Let's plan on a couples shoot on the house when I get back home... Yes?

    ReplyDelete