Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weddings, Weddings, and More Weddings!

This past couple of weeks has been a little bit insane - October 8, 9 and 16th I shot all day weddings. Normally, for those who know me, know that I shoot one a month, with other jobs in between. Thankfully, the brides I have been working with have been really amazing, and I have loved getting to know them and their grooms better!

Congratulations, Amanda and Tyler, Tara and Larry, and Auburn and Jamison! Thanks for making me a special part of your day. Each of you brought great new experiences into my life, and much, much fun! May each of your marriages be filled with love, laughter and kindness, and may you always remember how happy you were on your wedding day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Amanda and Tyler were able to have you a part of their wedding to capture their memories! Can't wait to have you a part of mine too...whenever that may be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so great! I had quite a few people comment on how nice my photographer was. Thank you so much for being there on the big day! ~Tara

    ReplyDelete