Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kent, Matt and David - Utah Portrait Photographer

Today was one of the most gorgeous days that Utah has seen in a long time. With highs in the low 70s, the colors changing, and beautiful weather, I just knew that I needed to take this chance and do some shooting - some shooting for me.

My portfolio has been lacking some male images (with the exception of my little brother) that I can use for marketing purposes for quite some time, and it's something I had been planning to do for just as long - so I figured, why not today? Luckily, I have a really handsome boyfriend and some good looking friends who were kind enough to help me out! They were good sports, and I definitely had a blast - not to mention got some AMAZING images that I can use for website and portfolio!

Here are a few of my favorites. Hopefully they won't kill me for posting these! :)












Fake band picture - LOVE it!

Normally I get pictures with whoever came and helped with the photoshoot. Well, since it was spontaneously put together, it was just me! SO, I got to take pictures with my subjects - fun!



I like him.

A lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment