Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tara & Larry - October 9, 2010

Tara and Larry are a super sweet couple. In addition to that, they really fit each other – their likes, dislikes, how they communicate, and really watching them interact is something that gives me hope and makes me happy.

They got married on October 9, 2010. It was a busy weekend for me, but I am so glad that I booked with them! They were an absolute delight – rarely have I felt a part of a family when I photograph a wedding, but with these two – I really did. Their extended families were delightful and fun to work with. Their wedding guests were kind and fun!

Don’t even get me started on the kids – SO adorable!

Tara is as beautiful as they come, inside and out. They really make a great couple, and I know that they both feel lucky to have found each other. Here are a few of my favorites - they were all SO beautiful! Congratulations, you two! Many, many years of happiness to you both!


























No comments:

Post a Comment