Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amanda & Tyler - October 16, 2010

Amanda and Tyler... Where do I even start? This has been such a fun wedding for me to shoot, edit, and post-process. They are a beautiful couple (obviously!), and really know how to make a wedding a wedding! Everything from the general to the specific was perfect. One thing I absolutely loved about their wedding was the wishing tree - a tree on which people can write well-wishes and then put on the tree. It was an incredibly unique reception, filled with lots of love and lots of family and friends. I even made a new friend from shooting their wedding!

Here are some of my very favorite images. There were so many good ones, but here are just a few of my personal favorites! Congratulations, Amanda & Tyler! I hope that your lives are filled with lots of love, and that you will always be able to look back on your special day with fondness and happiness!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Becca, you've done it again! You made a beautiful day even more so in your photographs. You caught the real Tyler and Amanda; I have a feeling these will be added to the wall in their home very soon. :) I'm so glad we met this way...and I can't wait for an excuse for you to be my photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! You truly have a gift for photography. I have been captivated with your work since I saw Tyler & Amanda's engagement photos. They were brilliant, as are the wedding photos! I just decided that after the new year we'll be hiring you to take our family photo. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the picture of the blue shoes on the wood floor. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete