Sunday, August 1, 2010

Little J - Little Sneak Peek! - Utah Newborn/Family Photographer

So my friend Jennifer came into Utah this weekend, with her adorable little baby, Little J!

Jennifer and I met at BYU our first semesters out, and have been great friends since. It was awesome to see her again, and she still looked as gorgeous as ever! Lucky baby got Mom's good looks! Little J was really stunning also.

Here is a mini-sneak peek of our shoot from this morning. They are so beautiful, and there are so many amazing images that I had a hard time just editing one (but Sunday's don't allow much time for editing)! I cannot wait to edit more this week, so stay tuned for more coming later on this week! Thanks Jennifer and Brian, for letting me do a photoshoot with your beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment