Monday, August 9, 2010

BYU Ballroom Dance Competition - Utah Event Photographer

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to attend my boyfriend's little sister's ballroom dance competition. It was so much fun, and reminded me of when I went to BYU and competed in ballroom dance competitions, and I even did this one!

Ciara did great! She placed third in the older group that her and her partner decided to compete in, and in her own age group, she came in first place for all dances! I am so proud of her!

Here are a few of my favorite images from Saturday's competition! I will eventually post more on my website under the proofing section of others who may have been there.































Then, it was time for the placing. This is Ciara and her partner after they won!





Ciara with her latin and standard ballroom coaches (respectively)...





And with family who came...



Here are a few of my other favorites from the event...

I ADORE this...

















2 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the photography. Ciara looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She was a fun subject to shoot - you've got to see her dance, it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete