Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Suany & Steven - Sneak Peek! - Utah Engagement Photographer

One of my favorite things to do when I am first meeting and then photo shooting a couple is to find out more about them. I’ve got to say though, rarely have I met a couple more crazy about each other than Suany and Steven.

When I first met Suany and Steven, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Holy cow, what a cute couple!" I was impressed right away. They seem to "fit" - their session was so natural and so fun! Steven kept Suany laughing the whole time, and kept me and Chris (my boyfriend who came along to assist) also laughing the whole time!

I also found out that these two had lived just down the street from each other most of their lives, without even realizing it! How crazy is that?

As I hope that you will see below, these two were made for each other. Suany's smile says it all - these two are so in love!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I LOVE ALL OF THESE! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you so much Becca! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I am SO glad that you like them! I had SO much fun with you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one in the field where he is dipping her backwards :)
    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Angie, it's my favorite too! Have a look around, and stay a while! Hopefully we'll be working together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete