Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Phil Came Home from His Mission!

So, it's no secret that I was in Atlanta this weekend, visiting with my little brother who I missed dearly while he served in the Taichung, Taiwan mission for our church for the past two years. He was a great missionary, and it was so wonderful to listen to his stories and see the change that has taken place in him.

Sunday night, my parents held a Taiwanese Cultural Event where they had purchased and made all sorts of Taiwanese foods for his friends and family to try. It was a ton of fun! Here are a few pictures from the event! I can't wait to have you here in Utah, Phil! I am so proud of you!

All the siblings together (almost... look closely, and you will see that the man to my left is really a poster board cutout of my other brother, Jeff, who is 6 months into his mission in Billings, Montana.



















No comments:

Post a Comment